Even the greatest athletes and business owners get better with the right outside coach looking in. Business partners and Marriage partners can experience the same benefits.
Often, as people grow within their business they begin to realize there is more to be achieved. This becomes exciting when applied to those already successful and important relationships. Opportunities to make things better are just as available in our relationships as they are in our business lives.
In other cases the times change and new normals create opportunities and challenges. These may be in the form of business stress, ownership transistion, an empty nest at home, family goal alignment or a wide variety of other challenges. All of these can create stress, communication challenges, shame, general frustration.
An outside perspective will help maximize what is working well and address challenges.
Here at EA, our in-house Relationship Coach understands many of the opportunaties you are being presented with. Here’s why:
- Reka Kluver is a Licensed Mental Health Practitioner (LMHP), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) and Licensed Independent Mental Health Practitioner (LIMHP)
- Reka is a Certifed British Accountant, who can speak balance sheets and numbers, that has worked with a VC firm in London
- Reka is currently a business owner and has successfully sold a business
- Reka is married to a pathological entrepreneur, Kris, and is very familiar with the ups and downs of living the entrepreneurial life.
- Reka and Kris made a conscientious decision to make travel and adventure one of their main focuses and are both now living their ideal life.