Even the greatest athletes and business owners become better with the right coach. Business partners and marriage partners can experience the same benefits.
Often, as people grow within their business, they begin to realize there’s more to be achieved. This becomes exciting when applied to those already successful and important relationships. Chances for improvement are just as available in our relationships as they are in our business lives.
In other cases, the times change and new normals create opportunities and challenges. These may be in the form of business stress, ownership transition, an empty nest at home, family goal alignment, or a variety of other obstacles. All of these can create stress, communication challenges, shame, and frustration.
An outside perspective will help maximize what’s working well and addresses challenges.
Here at EA, our in-house relationship coach understands many of the opportunities you face. Here’s why:
- Reka Kluver is a Licensed Mental Health Practitioner (LMHP), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), and Licensed Independent Mental Health Practitioner (LIMHP).
- Reka is a certified British accountant, who can speak balance sheets and numbers, and she’s worked with a VC firm in London.
- Reka is currently a business owner and has successfully sold a business.
- Reka is married to a pathological entrepreneur, Kris, and is very familiar with the ups and downs of living the entrepreneurial life.
- Reka and Kris made a conscientious decision to make travel and adventure one of their main focuses and are both now living their ideal life.